Like in most of the cultures in the world, Irish birthday wishes and blessings have their own values. The way of celebrating their birthdays and presenting love for each other is unique. Irish people are considered as the most happy and open-hearted people on the earth. That’s why they have something different in their birthday blessings, sayings, and messages.
So pick a best Irish birthday wish from our list to show love and affection to your loved one.
Irish Birthday Wishes
- May God grant you many more years to live, for sure He knows that the Earth has few angels, while heaven overflows.
- Happiness being a dessert is so sweet. May life give you more than you can ever eat.
- May God give you a lot of happiness in your life so you can create more for people. Happy Birthday!
- I pray for you to become the happiest person to enjoy this great day every year. Enjoy your birthday.
- As an Irish, I wish you to get more and more in your life, as Dublin increases the beauty of Ireland every year.
- Happiness is an option but when it comes to an Irish birthday, it is the normal thing. So keep enjoying your birthday.
- May your life become as beautiful as Dublin in Ireland.
- Happy Birthday my Irish friend. You are the incredible person I never have met before.
- Happy Birthday, Boy! Today is a great day to spend some time with family, and some money on yourself.
- Getting older is not so easy but you have made it easy by celebrating your 45th birthday. Take the breath and enjoy the moments.
- Happy Birthday to one of the most awesome people with I have ever lived with.
Note: You can also check our amazing list of short happy birthday wishes.
- One day isn’t enough to celebrate someone as special as you are for me. But in a nutshell, what I will say is a happy birthday to the prettiest person on the earth.
- I’m celebrating you today because you are the person that means so much to me.
- Happy birthday to you. I wish you to get everything for which you wish to have.
- Lots of love from my side on your birthday.
Daughter is a special gift from God who makes our life so happier. So wishing them birthday should also be something special. Some of the Irish birthday wishes for daughter are below:
- Happy Birthday to my gorgeous, smart, talented, sweet daughter.
- Happy Birthday to my sweet daughter… from your sweet daddy.
- Happy Birthday to the most lovable pretty and lovable daughter in the world.
- Happy Birthday to my awesome daughter! I’m so proud to become your dad.
- Happy Birthday to my pretty little daughter. You have bring so much love in our lives.
Irish Birthday Blessings
Here we are presenting some of the outclass short Irish blessings:
- May God not let you become weaker in every aspect of your life.
- May darkness keep away in your life and you get the God blessings always.
- May the most you wish for is the least you get and may God have special gifts for you.
- May the blessings of God spread in your whole life and you keep celebrating your birthdays like this forever.
- May big problems and troubles of your life remain too far from you.
Note: Are you interested to check the list of famous birthday quotes?
- May God keep you away from all disease and the doctor never earn proud of you.
- May the roof of gladness, joy and happiness never ever fall.
- May you keep away from all evil eyes and they never come to you at any moment of your life.
- May your life all the days of your life with high spirit and glee.
For a Friend
- Happy Birthday to my awesome friend. You have something special that others miss.
- Happy birthday my lovely friend. I’m glad to have you on board.
- Having you in my life seems a precious gift from god.
- Happy birthday to my crazy friend. You have created so much fun in my life. That’s why we are the best.
Irish Blessing in Gaelic
The Irish is the Gaelic language that is spoken by the Irish people. The Irish language belongs to the Goidelic group of Celtic languages, particularly Scottish Gaelic.
If you are going to say ‘Happy Birthday’ in Gaelic, then that’s easy. It’s ‘Lá Breithe Shona dhuit!’ (Pronounced Law breh-heh hun-ah gwit).
If you have any Irish friend in your friend list and he/she also knows his/her traditional language you can send birthday wishes to them in their own language. Or send him/her this image.
Probably, they would be happier when someone is wishing them wishes in their own language by going out of the way like typing so difficult words and pronouncing them with such a little struggle.
Funny Irish Blessings for Birthday
- May you live two hundred years, with one extra year to repent.
- When I count my blessings, I count you twice in. May God bless you and fulfill your every desire.
- May God bless your little Irish heart and every other Irish part.
- May you die at ninety-nine with the jealous shot of your wife.
- May you live too long and God never call you for a meeting.
- May a mouse never leave your meal bag with a tear in its eye.
- May you reach into the heavens before 20 minutes of your dying.
- May the Lord take a liking to you, but not before two hundred years.
- May you not die before climbing the mountain – and you don’t have the passion to do this.
- May all the bad things that come to you feel fear after facing your beautiful face.
Irish Happy Birthday Messages
- Life is a mixture of happiness and sadness. So sad days will come but you will survive them with the hopes of a better tomorrow, but today is the special day for you so enjoy it like hell! Happy Birthday!
- It is possible to do things at the same time, one only needs to learn how to say happy birthday in Irish.
- An Irish birthday is something that you will never forget, believe me, on this one, it is awesome to celebrate your birthday.
- You are not as young as you used to be. You are not as old as you are going to be. So watch it! Live a long life birthday boy.
- May your pocket be heavy but your heart be light. H.bdy!
- May you have the walls against the wind, a roof for rain and long life to celebrate your birthdays up to many hundred years.
- And when the day is gone, the surprises will not yet end, just relax, keep calm and do the simple things.
- Keep love in your heart. A life without beautiful heart is like a home without a roof and a garden with dead flowers.
- When things do not make sense, go throw an Irish birthday party and you will all be alright.
- Go for the things that make you happy, I just wish having an Irish birthday party is one of it.
Are you still looking for some amazing and unique ways to say happy birthday? See these ways to say happy birthday for your special one.