Famous birthday quotes often suggest that birthdays are special occasions that happen to everyone once a year, no matter they acknowledge them or not. Some people choose to throw gigantic birthday parties and invite hundreds of people over. While some people may like a private celebration or nothing at all. This brings us to an idea that everyone perceives the birthdays in a different way.
Some consider them magical and some consider them as a bitter reminder towards death. Well, we must know some people are always trying to make other people feel good, especially celebrities who have a lot of people who follow them. So here are some popular quotes about birthdays you might be interested to know or to share as short happy birthday wishes making your day even more special.
Famous Birthday Quotes
Hilarious Birthday Quotes by Famous People
- ”A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.” Robert Frost
- ”Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. – Mark Twain
All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” George Harrison
- ”Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. – Mark Twain
- ”Romance novels are birthday cake and life is often peanut butter and jelly. I think everyone should have lots of delicious romance novels lying around for those times when the peanut butter of life gets stuck to the roof of your mouth.” Janet Evanovich
- “I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn’t have one. So I got a cake.” – Mitch Hedberg
- ”Why party like it is 1999 when you can party like it is your birthday?” Prince
- “All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” – George Harrison
- ”There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents, and only one for birthday presents, you know.” Lewis Carroll
Meaningful Famous Quotes By Great People
- ”Those whom the gods’ love grow young.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Don’t just count your years, make your years count.” – George Meredith
- ”At 19, everything is possible and tomorrow looks friendly.” Jim Bishop
- ”At twenty years of age, the will reign; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment.” Benjamin Franklin
- “You take away all the other luxuries in life, and if you can make someone smile and laugh, you have given the most special gift: happiness.” – Brad Garrett
”And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” Abraham Lincoln
Note: Do you have Irish friends? Want to wish them on their birthday’s? Check our list of Irish birthday wishes, blessings and messages.
”Very early, I knew that the only object in life was to grow.” Margaret Fuller
”Live long and prosper.” Mr. Spock
”All the world’s a stage, And all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts.” – William Shakespeare
”And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.” The Beatles
”Sixteen candles make a lovely light But not as bright as your eyes tonight.” Luther Dixon
“The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
Want some best of the best happy birthday quotes from famous people which you could share with a loved one to give them some motivation? Here is a beautiful video which could totally inspire you to add meaningful worth to the idea of celebrating your or your loved one’s birthdays.
“Let your joy be in your journey, not in some distant goal” – Tim Cook, Apple CEO
”There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.” George Santayana
“There are two great days in a person’s life — the day we are born and the day we discover why.” – William Barclay
”Time, why you punish me? Like a wave bashing into the shore, You wash away my dreams. Time, why you walk away?” Hootie & the Blowfish
”Today you are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is you-er than you.” Dr. Seuss
Famous Pepople Quotes on Aging
- ”Please don’t retouch my wrinkles. It took me so long to earn them.” Anna Magnani
- ”The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” Lucille Ball
- “Inside every older person is a younger person — wondering what the hell happened.” – Cora Harvey Armstrong
- “Nature gives you the face you have at 20, but it’s up to you to merit the face you have at 50.” – Coco Chanel
- ”Time draweth wrinkles in a fair face, but addeth fresh colors to a fast friend.” John Lyle
- “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you’ve got to start young.” – Fred Astaire
“You don’t get older, you get better.” – Shirley Bassey
”To me, fair friend, you never can be old, For as you were when first your eye I eye’d, Such seems your beauty still.” – William Shakespeare
”You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.” – Germaine Greer
“Men are like wine: some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.” – Pope John XXIII
“From birth to age eighteen, a girl needs good parents. From eighteen to thirty-five, she needs good looks. From thirty-five to fifty-five, she needs a good personality. From fifty-five on, she needs good cash.” – Sophie Tucker
“To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am.” – Bernard Baruch
”We are always the same age inside.” Gertrude Stein
”Nice to be here? At my age, it’s nice to be anywhere.” George Burns
“Middle age is when a guy keeps turning off lights for economical rather than romantic reasons.” – Eli Cass
“As you get older, three things happen: The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.” – Norman Wisdom
“Growing old is like being increasingly penalized for a crime you have not committed.” – Anthony Powell
”Middle age is when you still believe you’ll feel better in the morning.” Bob Hope
Anonymous Happy Birthday Quotes that Are Famous
Sometimes all you need is a powerful quote to make sure you enjoy the gist of celebrating your and your loved one’s birthdays. Here are some of the quotes that could definitely let you get the motivation for getting out of the bed and going out and about to enjoy with friends and family.
- Your birthday will come only once a year, and all other times are just somebody else’s birthday. (Anonymous)
- Cakes are the ultimate source of motivation that really help me get ready and drive. Birthday cakes to be precise. (Anonymous)
- Maybe you never celebrated your birthday before, but if this is your first, make it happen. No one thrives to see someone not celebrating. If you want to make a record, eat a lot of spaghetti. (Anonymous)
- Cakes are people’s way of telling its okay to get fat for birthdays. So eat up! (Anonymous)
- My grandma said she stopped enjoying birthdays after 30 with her whole heart. That’s when I decided I will live my birthdays at least the 30 to the extreme. (Anonymous)
- I don’t know why people keep getting worried about how old I am on my birthday. I would rather like them to enjoy the cake. (Anonymous)
- Being forty is almost like being twenty, but twice as cool as back then. (Anonymous)
- I remember how my mother cooked for my birthday and father brought the best thing out there in the world as my present. I am always trying to do the same for our children. (Anonymous)
- Last time I enjoyed the birthday so much, I thought I could totally do that again. And then, I became hung over, Game Over. (Anonymous)
- It is almost like a year spent in the blink of an eye. Blink, and I am thirty. (Anonymous)
- Why the hell would I bother, for a huge birthday party? I will just go to the bar and get drunk. (Anonymous)
- Eat, drink and enjoy because its the only day in the year everyone will call you a birthday boy, no matter how old you are. (Anonymous)
- Where I come from, we decorate huge pieces of baked goods and blow on fancy pieces of fire on birthdays. Wait, it happens everywhere. (Anonymous)
- I wish birthdays were not a big deal because I personally do not enjoy going out loud in front of tons of people. (Anonymous)
- The only day I could feel like I can have anything I want, mostly because I hand out the list of items I want to the people who are buying me gifts. (Anonymous)
- I wonder why people celebrate birthdays of one-year-olds with such enthusiasm. Because trust me, hey will not remember it. (Anonymous)
- I remember being a little princess on my birthday and how my brother wanted to be a new superhero every year. I wonder if we have grown up too much because now we just keep sleeping on our birthdays unless someone literally drags us out. (Anonymous)
- Sometimes it is not about eating fancy or going somewhere exotic on a birthday, it is just about being with the right people at the right time.
- Never have I ever left a birthday cake at any party because that is just not worth refusing, like ever. (Anonymous)
- One thing I love about my birthday is how all the people I love manage to come to my party and make me feel so much special. (Anonymous)
Note: Are you using Instagram? If yes, you would be definitely interested in our birthday Instagram captions post.
Best Friend Birthday Famous Quotes
Friends are a precious treasure of one’s life and we might assume how but life takes turns when it becomes a necessity to part ways. You can no longer go out with them, buy clothes with them, watch movies with them and all that fun stuff. So life would be raising so many questions, how are you supposed to tell them no matter how far they are, they are still having a precious place in your heart. One way is to send them heartfelt quotes on their special day, yes the birthday. Look at these quotes your friends would absolutely love and adore.
- I finally realized how important you are for me, because see, I still remember your birthday! Looking forward to meeting you soon because I know you would like to kill me for this. Happy Birthday!
- I could not help myself when the giggles come out remembering all the fun we had on so many birthdays together. Thank you for being with me all the time.
- Hey weirdo, you are getting older with every birthday you know that right? Stop jumping around and get me a cake.
- I love how incredibly comfortable I feel whenever I am around you. Thanks for living another year, I hope you live many more.
- Birthdays are supposed to be fun, but how am I supposed to enjoy them without you. Come back soon I miss you!
- I looked everywhere for that pink thingie you wanted, but all I got was white. I hope you will not freak out. Tell me if it is safe to come over. Happy birthday to you!
- The farther you went, the more intensely I realized how important you were to me. Thank you so much for making our birthdays so much better.
Funny Birthday Quotes
”There is still no cure for the common birthday.” John Glenn
“Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!” – Dr. Seuss
“Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years.” – Ausonius
“Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.” – Plautus
Famous Birthday Celebration Quotes in Hindi
Hindi quotes are way more intriguing for the native speakers and they just communicate with the audience at another level. Because people are comfortable to use that language every day and sometimes it becomes challenging to carve out beautiful birthday messages by themselves. Hindi literature would suggest how beautiful poetry and uses of words could win over hearts in seconds. We know you want to impress the Indians around you by presenting them with their own native language. So here are some adorable birthday quotes in Hindi which you could totally share with the Indian people in your social circle.
”Tumhare aanay se zindagi khoobsoorat hogayi or hum Rab ka shukr ada kartay hain jis ne tumhe hamari zindagi me har saal ek nayi roshni ki tarha bheja.” Which roughly translates as our life became beautiful at your arrival, we could not thank God enough who sent you in our lives every year like a new light.
”Aaj ke din aapki har khuwahish poori ho, Pyar se bhari ho zindagi, apno se kbhi na doori ho… Janamdin ki hardik shubhkaamnaayein.” This is a rather poetic one which means May every wish of yours come true today, may your life be filled with love and may you never be separated from your loved ones. A very happy Birthday to you.
Khushi Se Beete Har Din, Har Shuhani Raat Ho, Jis Taraf Aapke Kadam Pade, Waha Phoolon Ki Barsaat Ho, Wish You Happy Birthday! It translates as a wish saying may each of your days is spent with happiness, and each of your night becomes joyous. Wherever you move your footsteps, may flowers start raining there. Wish you a happy birthday!
These were some amazing and famous birthday quotes that could brighten up your day in a certain way. Make sure you share these with the people you love and that they know how much you care for them. Know a fan of one of these people? Tell them how their idol wants them to celebrate their birthday. Be happy and find loads of more happy birthday beautiful wishes related content on our website cool happy birthday wishes.